Reports to: Executive Director
Date Posted: June 15, 2021
Renaissance Church seeks a highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual who will own tasks related to maintaining church function. Renaissance Church is a diverse, non-denominational Christian church in Harlem, NYC, started in 2014.
- Stay on top of recurring responsibilities.
- Execute and assist with projects as needed.
- Prepare and distribute communication such as invoices, emails, reports, and other correspondence.
- Create and maintain an electronic filing system.
- Manage accounts and assist with bookkeeping duties.
- Faith: Deep commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every area of your life.
- Decision-making: In addition to lots of collaboration, you will also make independent decisions often.
- Communication: Must use excellent grammar.
- Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Attention to detail.